Saturday 28 December 2013

Another Fun Day Sewing...

Hello my friends hope you are doing just great, and had a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones.
Last Saturday I went for another fun day, down to Sussex for some sewing.
I have been working on my UFO (Un Finished Objects). As  mentioned on my last post, I am doing my best to finish some of my old patchwork quilt projects that have been in a box under my bed for a good year or so.
Of course I am thinking on doing new projects, that is on my long wish list for the New Year.


So... I made my way to my class and took my crochet with me for that hour journey on the train, doing a shawl. 


Christmas feel in the class...



This is a quilt project for a monthly class that Janet is working on at the moment. Love the colours she's using.
Have a look at Janet's website link >>here<<, just in case you like to treat yourself with something beautiful from her site, or even better if you can do one of her workshops.


Little, tiny squares

Made this super cute mini blanket or table runner.


Working hard...


Here it's how the final block looks like.



Happy shopping... hard to control my self every time I'm there.



This is one of my Amaryllis that I planted four weeks ago, just bloomed, beautiful. I have another three waiting to flower.



Hope you are working on something you love. I am taking things slow here, enjoying my Christmas break from work and recharging the "batteries", catching up with my neglected blog, making plans for future projects, and lots of green tea throughout the day and at night as well,just perfect.
Take care my friends, will be back soon, with another post for you.
Edina
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment