Wednesday 29 January 2014

Almost there...

How are you doing my friends? Hope your part of the world is warm and bright. London's weather doesn't look or feel to good at the moment, lots of rain, cold weather and grey days.

But inside my home it feels cosy and happy.
Almost there with the blanky for my son. The last hurdle is always the hardest. I'm doing something very simple for the borders, but still it takes time, but never mind because I am enjoying every minute of this wonderful project.


Working on the blanket borders.



Flicking through some crochet books and also I'm enjoying my warm green tea.




This is the grey sky from my window flat. ( 4:00 pm today )




That's all for today my friends, just a quick hello and an update on my project.
Warm Hugs.
Edina
xx



4 comments:

  1. Olá.
    Aqui em Portugal o tempo também não tem estado muito famoso, muito frio, chuva, e raramente lá aparece o sol, são quase 18horas e já esta quase de noite.
    Olha a manta tem cores muito lindas.
    Uma beijoca.
    E vamos ver se o tempo melhora. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada pela vizita, seja bemvinda sempre. Realmente vamos torcer para dias melhores, uma coisa de bom que este tempo traz pra min e uma vontade de passar o tempo todo so a fazer meus crafts,lol. Otima semana.
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Miss Edina,

    I love it!!! You know how much I love granny square blankets. Are you using scrap yarn or did you select the yarn for this project? Thanks for inviting me to you blog. New subbie here. ;o)

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dana, I'm using scraps yarn, leftover from my previous project. I am trying to only use what I have at home, for sure I do have more yarn them I can possibly use. Super happy to have you here, welcome.
      xx

      Delete